Wednesday 22 April 2009

I have sexual ethics after all!

So last night, at a horrible Student Union "alternative" night, I decided against taking advantage of the drunk straight guy who was trying to kiss me. I'm proud of that.

Also, I thought the whole "student drum and bass" thing was a myth, but it isn't, and mainstream d'n'b and dubstep are even worse than I remember, as is ska punk and MTVmo. Still, at least they played "Protect Ya Neck", "Simon Says" and, um, "Baby Got Back". And pints of Diesel (lager, cider and blackcurrant for those who don't know) were only £2.

I'd give the night a 6 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that we were the only people there who recognized Protect Ya Neck and Simon Says says a lot about the audience that night is geared toward. I swear the music was a lot better last time I went though, like at least they played Quicksand "Dine Alone" and shit.

    ReplyDelete