Tuesday 21 April 2009

From a now defunct bug chasing forum... (disturbing)

I went to visit my younger sister in America last month and it was great; we had a wonderful time. She’s at University over there and was working on a term paper and she had borrowed some notes from a friend of hers – “Poor Tim” as she always referred to him. She told me he was a really sweet guy and actually “SO handsome” and she thought he had a crush on her. But he was in a wheelchair after a really bad car accident he had when he was a little kid and could barely walk. Anyway, she had finished with his notes and was dashing off to work – and realised that she HAD to return them to him so he could study from them. He lived just a few blocks away and she was late already… could I return them to him for her? I wasn’t doing anything – so I said okay – and I admit… I WAS a bit curious about this bloke who was “SO handsome”…
I went over to his flat just after she left, and I was a bit surprised when he came to the door in his wheelchair. He WAS rather good looking, just as my sister said! He was about 22, blond, blue eyes – and if he were not in the wheelchair, he would have been about 6 feet tall. I could tell that he worked his upper body a bit – as he had pretty big arms and a well-defined chest, but his legs were quite obviously thinner and almost withered looking, from what I could tell beneath the sweat pants he was wearing. He had a beautiful smile – and I knew I HAD to have him.
He was really nice, too and after dropping off the notes I hung around just chatting. We had a few beers and after a bit he was a lightweight – I could tell he was getting a bit drunk. It was really obvious he had a crush on my sister from the way he talked about her, and I came really close to just TELLING him to give up on her. He didn’t deserve my little sister – he deserved ME…
So I went for it. I said to him, right out- “Can I fuck you?” and he looked at me with the most shocked look on his face, yet he smiled weakly and tried to make a joke.
“Yeah, right.” He said, laughing. I moved closer to him in that chair. He leaned back, away from me, scared? “I’m NOT gay, dude” he said, trying to be as butch as he could – but even he seemed to realise the dynamic here: him in a wheelchair, me stronger than him; what was to stop me from taking whatever I wanted?
So instead of asking, I just SAID it. “I want to fuck you, Tim.” He realised I mean business and made funny little plea for his manhood. “Do you need money? I don’t have much, but I have some…”
“I don’t want your cash, Tim. I want your ass. NOT your cock – although you probably can’t use it anyway, being in a wheelchair – but I don’t care. I just want to fuck you. Now.” I moved real close to him and said, right in his ear “And what if I just went ahead and fucked your virgin ass? You must be a virgin – huh? What if I did? Who would believe you? Who would care? Who could stop me?”
He was scared, I could see – and then I heard it – something gurgling from where he sat, a kind of squishy noise – what was that? He tried to roll away, but that didn’t work - Before I knew it, I had him out of that chair and on the floor. I was right about his legs – like two withered sticks and I grabbed him by the ankles and put them together and crossed his ankles, locking him into place. He was whimpering and still trying to crawl away – he WAS strong, but I was stronger, so needless to say he could not get away. I pulled his sweat pants down to reveal a pair of baggy plastic pants, covering a pair of adult sized disposable diapers – and the worst smell – and I realised THAT’S what that sound must have been; Poor Tim had shit himself. I ripped the tapes of those diapers, and he just started bawling and crying when he figured out what I was going to do – this was better than I thought! I SLOWLY removed those smelly diapers, and stroked his pale white ass cheeks, now covered with his shit fear; I let it sink in that I was going to fuck him. Getting them off and tossing them away in the corner with a splat, I ripped off one of his socks and wiped his ass as clean as I could, exposing his tiny, pink virgin hole. I could see his little penis too; he had the smallest, shriveled up penis I had ever seen – but I didn’t care; I flipped him over anyway. I fucked that white, skinny, shitty ass in every way imaginable, 3 times if I recollect; I took my time and pumped 3 good sized loads of positive cum up his ass, all the while telling him I was giving him AIDS. It was so hot – made all the more exciting by the fact that he would not give in – he resisted to the end and the last time I fucked him I flipped him over on his back and could well see why: he really had NO feeling below the waist; that bare, little cock was shriveled up to the size of a pea. So at least I knew I was not hurting him – and I fucked him the hardest that third time. It was hot.
I left after that, he was a bawling mess – splayed out on the floor, sweatpants around his skinny ankles, his pale, milky white ass ripped and still oozing my blood-flecked cum from his virginal hole. God I hope I pozzed him up – I never really found out. Poor Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment